For full coverage of business developments in Iran and the Middle East, see MEED
About $244bn worth of projects are underway or announced in Iran, the MEED Iran webinar was told this afternoon.
“Iran will be able to press ahead with a large programme of projects, particularly in the oil and gas sector,” MEED Editorial Director Richard Thompson said at the webinar.
The participants in the Iran webinar were:
- MEED Editorial director Richard Thompson
- MEED Projects director of content and analysis Ed James
- Patrick Murphy, partner Clyde & Co
- Douglas Maag, senior counsel, Clyde & Co, New York
- Nader Ghadessi, Iranian Business Council